As an Account Executive, you will own the full sales process, from initial contact to close, driving sales growth for a fast-growing software company. Full cycle sales includes lead generation and initial engagement, product demos, contract negotiation and signature, and successful hand-off to the customer success team.
- Conduct research, market analysis, and prospecting to identify potential clients and generate a pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Engage with prospective clients via phone calls, emails, and virtual meetings to deliver compelling sales presentations, product demos, and effectively communicating the value proposition of our products and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients, understanding their needs, providing relevant product information, and addressing any questions they may have.
- Negotiate and close deals, ensuring mutual satisfaction and achieving revenue targets.
- Utilize CRM software to track sales activities, update client information, and manage the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with other members of the organization, including customer success, engineering, marketing, and leadership to maximize sales opportunities and ensure strong feedback mechanism to inform product roadmap.
- Become a subject matter expert on HomeX products and services and the home services industry
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions to identify potential opportunities and highlight unique features and capabilities of our products and services.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales pipeline and forecast to provide visibility to the leadership team.
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-5 years of sales experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Previous experience in home services industry is preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver compelling sales presentations and negotiate effectively.
- A client-centric mindset with the ability to build rapport, understand client needs, and provide exceptional service.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively to achieve sales goals.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions, client requirements, and organizational priorities.
- Proficient with CRM software and other sales-related communication tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities – able to overcome objections, identifying and clearly articulating relevant value propositions based on client-specific information.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Must reside in New York, Chicago, or Toronto.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying